Wednesday 8 May 2013

Never Right Time To Say Goodbye

Hey,

I know it's hard
When you said that you can't be my partner again.

It's killing me, this would be the end of our story.
Maybe you don't realize that you're hurting me.

So I do the best I can to get you to understand
I know There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move, Before you gonna start hating me
And i really want to find solution which make both of us happy.

I know you hate me,
because i'm never been there when you need me.

You know, it's so dramatic
I feel not better when you still there and
aid "something worse" to me

Cause I really don't feel the way like I once felt about you
BOY it's not you, it's me
I gotta figure out what I need

I'm gonna deal with me
Thanks for your love and care,

We are have different ways, different direction maybe
So, That is nothing i can do with you.

I must go alone
I've got to get a move on with my life

But
I'm pretty sure. You can do the best for your...
And me too, I can do better.. better than before.

Goodbye my sunshine Kiko
i loved you

Faradila Nov
May 8th, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment