Sunday, 23 January 2011

Me and His Pleasure

HAY..

its me (again) :: A R A



And here's

my KIKO




We spent some time
together walking
Spent some time just talking
about who we were..
about our favourite song, food, books, and anything

We spent some time
Spent some time just trying
to know each other (SO WELL ; "i hope")..


Now,
i just...i just wanna share about..
me and my boyfriend pleasure



The one thing that my boyfriend loves to talk about non-stop is motorcycle.
the brand, technology, the oil, the exhaust>>knalpot, stuff like that,



Actually, my mind is rarely 100% on him when he's talking about these, but I try to get his points most of the time hehehe....;p

although he maybe wouldn't believe this, I really am happy to learn & appreciate better his world...:)

eventough...i was bore SOMETIMES.. ;D

So yeah, I learned bout motorcycle from him,,

Thx kiko

I do 100 % appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment